DOWNTOWN COMMUNITY PLANNING COUNCIL
September 19, 2018 – 5:30 p.m.
Civic San Diego – 401 B Street, Suite 400 (4th Floor) – San Diego, CA
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Minutes from the August 15, 2018 Meeting
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items
- Elected Representatives’ Comments
- Chairperson’s Report, Subcommittee, and Liaison Reports
- Project Updates ~ Brad Richter, Civic SD
- Proposed 12th Amendment to the City of San Diego Land Development Code including Amendments to the Downtown Land Use and Development Regulations ~ Brad Richter, CivicSD (20 minutes)Item 7 – Issue Matrix
Item 7 – DCPCLDC Comments
- The Campus at Horton Plaza Update ~ Dan Michaels, Stockdale Capital Partners (15 minutes)
Consent – No Items
9. Midterm Election if any candidates for open seats.
13. Potential Agenda Items and Member Comments
14. URGENT NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Action Items Must Meet Gov. Code Section 54954.2)
ITEM DURATIONS LISTED INCLUDE TIME FOR PRESENTATION, DISCUSSION, AND VOTING. PLEASE NOTE THAT DURATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES, AND ITEMS MAY BE MOVED OUT OF ORDER.